1. The superfluous use of "sort of" and "kind of" - especially when combined with an academic tone of voice, and extra especially when pushing trendy square glasses up your nose.
2. the two party system.
see the silly image with the donkeys and elephants mounting each other...
3. "I could care less."
The "caring continuum" is handy:
4. Brownies, cookies, or any other baked goods containing NUTS.
p.s.... what is that font at the bottom of the nut brownie picture?
5. Dan Brown. Is it unfair to pick on pop fiction?
6. wedge heels. because... I don't like them. While I am at it - overly pointy shoes of any kind. I am the dictator of this post!
7. Oh! let's not forget FLOOZIES! maybe Victorian Floozies are alright...
Anything else, while I'm dictator?